NIT Silchar is organizing an Online workshop on “Interdisciplinary Approach of Tribology in Engineering and Biomedical Research” from August 4 to 8, 2020.
National Institute of Technology, Silchar is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam.
The workshop provides a common platform where participants will be:
- Exposed to industrial aspects of their engineering curriculum and relate between theory and practices.
- Understand the requirement of tribology engineering in the industry.
- Able to find directions for research by identifying some of the key problems.
- Fundamentals of Tribology
- Materials Tribology and its Application
- Nanotechnology in Tribology
- Wear and Friction of Engineering Materials,
- Composites and Biomaterials
- Tribology in Biomedical Applications
- Surface Engineering and Coating in Tribology
- Lubricants and Lubrication
- Tribology in Manufacturing Processes
- Uncertainty Quantification in Tribology
This workshop is open to faculty members, scientists, industry personnel and the students including research scholars, PG and UG students of recognized technical institutions, who are interested in the science of tribology and its applications in the field of engineering and biomedical research.
Experienced experts from IITs, NITs, CSIR labs, and reputed universities are invited online to deliver their talks. This course will open up several new paths of research and applications, in the area of tribological science for PG, Ph.D. scholars, faculties, researchers, and industry personnel from engineering and biomedical sectors.
- There is no Registration Fee for the participants/ attendees.
- Registration for the workshop is limited to the 100 participants only (FCFS basis).
- To register online, click here.
- The last date to register is August 1, 2020.
Phone Number: 9816111560
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Workshop on Interdisciplinary Approach of Tribology in Engineering & Biomedical Research by NIT Silchar
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Internet of Things & Machine Learning by NIT Warangal [Aug 24-28]: Registrations Open.