About the Workshop
Integration of complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) system with micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) leads to a lower packaging India), and improvement in reliability, cost and Size.
MEMS devices have been widely Used even in our daily life, e.g., MEMS accelerometers for automobiles airbags, MEMS gyroscopes for electronic stability program (ESP) in automobile braking systems, MEMS tire pressure sensors; digital micro mirror device (DMD)-enabled portable projectors, MEMS inkjet printers, MEMS resonators as frequency references etc.
The objective of the workshop is to get familiar with the issues encountered in integration of MEMS into established CMOS technology and the possible solutions of this integration issue.
- Advancements in CMOS Technology
- Advances in MEMS Devices
- Fabrication Aspects of CMOS & MEMS
- Integration of CMOS and MEMS
- Design challenges in CMOS and MEMS devices
- Applications of CMOS-MEMS Devices
- Hands on learning of CMOS-MEMS devices and its applications.
CMOS device technology is matured in all circuit design and fabrication aspects. There are plenty of novel topics that are presently hot topics of electronics world. MEMS Technology is relatively a new technology that people wouldn’t have heard the benefits of MEMS Devices.
The workshop focus on enlightening the research in the field of MEMS and CMOS state of art aspects. Participants will acquire both MEMS and CMOS advances in-depth. The workshop is intended to end up with great knowledge of advantages of MEMS-CMOS integration and its applications.
This program is open to Faculty members, Research scholars, PG & UG Students, and Industrial personnel.
- Last date (online registration): 08-09-2020
- Confirmation by E-mail: 09-09-2020
- Duration: 11-09-2020 to 15-09-2020
- Interested one can register online via this page.
- No Registration Fee
Dr. Bijit Choudhuri