The Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi is organizing the First Indo-UK SPARC workshop on Transcriptional Dynamics in Developmental Biology from August 10 to 11, 2020.
The workshop is being organized by Shandar Ahmad (JNU) and Nicoletta Bobola (University of Manchester) as part of the Indo-UK bilateral cooperation under the Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) of HRD Ministry, Government of India.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. The university is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
This workshop will bring together researchers from Computational and Experimental Biology to address the issues in the field related to transcriptional regulation. The special theme is chromatin conformations, DNA shape, and readout of genomic conformations by transcription factors.
- There is no registration fee for the workshop.
- Confirmation of participation and link to join the symposium will be sent after the due date.
- Incomplete entries with no institutional affiliation will not be entertained.
- A selection may be enforced if the number of registrations exceeds the available seats.
- To register online for the workshop, click here.
- The last date to register is August 1, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below