The course outlines the concept of Signal design, Traffic data Collection methods (including data collection with UAV assistance), Traffic signal coordination and Design of facilities to control and manage modern traffic signals.
The topics of this course are ordered in such a way that the course first introduces simple, but fundamental characteristics of signal design, coordination and move gradually to next-generation traffic signal operations using connected vehicles.
A key feature of the course is that it is well intertwined with the current design. The workshop will be highly beneficial for Postgraduate, Ph.D. scholars of Transportation Engineering and allied branches.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the Faculty and Ph.D. scholars/PG students of Transportation Engineering and allied disciplines. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend.
- Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty: Rs. 2000 /-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 3000/-
The registration fee covers conference kit, snacks, and lunch during the conference. If desired, will be provided boarding and lodging in the Institute hostel on payment of the nominal fee.
- A filled application form in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities should send the scanned application form & proof for the fee paid details through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, the original hard copies of the application form & proof for Fee paid details must be submitted at the registration desk on the first day of reporting.
- Selection will be done based on the first-cum-first-serve basis and the confirmed candidates will be notified immediately.
- The maximum number of participants will be 50 (Fifty).
- The list of selected participants will be notified of their personal e-mail addresses.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is December 3, 2019.
Email ID: email@example.com