The Department of Chemical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is organizing an Online Workshop on Synthesis, Characterization and Performance of Advanced Materials from May 10 to 14, 2021.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal (An Institution of National Importance), offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses and research programs. Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT is producing technocrats who are resources to the Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always contributed to the successes of various sections of the technical group.
The workshop covers an overview of hazardous waste scenario and energy management–Global and Indian, legislative and regulatory trends and impact, characterization and identification of hazardous wastes, authorization procedures, fate and transport of hazardous contaminants, reprocessing and recycling of hazardous waste, evaluation of risks and other recent developments in handling and processing of hazardous waste.
This workshop provides a common platform to discuss advanced research activities carried out in chemical engineering and related areas.
After successful completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- WO1: Explain the Characteristics of Novel Materials
- WO2: Apply the Advanced techniques to Characterize the novel materials.
- WO3: Interpretation of experimental data observed from XRD, SEM & EDX etc.
- WO4: Analyze the mechanical strength of materials.
- Industry: Rs. 500
- Faculty Members: Rs. 500
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500
- Under Graduate Students: Rs. 500
For Online transaction: Account name: Director MANIT, Account No.: 10020150107, IFSC: SBIN0001608.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to fill the form and send the scan copy of the same with the proof of payment (Online payment receipt) on the coordinator email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshop will be conducted in the online mode.
- E-Certificate will be provided after completion of course.
- Workshop is open to faculty members, research scholars and students of Chemical, MSME, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and other branches of engineering and Science, industrial participants.
- Seats are limited to 100 participants only.
Dr. Sundar Lal Pal, Assistant Professor
Email ID: email@example.com
Mobile No.: 9479961203
For full notification, click the link below.