IIT Hyderabad is organizing a Workshop on Structural Condition Assessment & Conservation of Heritage Structures on March 21, 2020. This workshop tries to provide an overview of a condition assessment and conservation techniques for the heritage structures, including case studies.
It is for the professionals from the construction and academic background, involved in structural condition assessment, repair, and strengthening of existing heritage structures and monuments. This course will be taught by internationally acclaimed academics, researchers and industry specialists.
This course will provide exposure to young scientists, research scholars, and teachers at the universities and private engineering colleges.
- Guidelines and Criteria for the Study and Structural Interventions on Historical Monuments.
- Overview of Condition Assessment Techniques.
- A case for Developing Scientific Standards for Conservation of Historic Structures practice in India.
- Geotechnical Aspects of Kakatiya Monuments: A Case study during 1987-1989.
- Creating and Maintaining of Heritage Structures.
- Case Studies of Historical Monuments.
- Case Study on Conservation of Historic Structures.
This workshop is for all building industry professionals involved in evaluating concrete; destructive and non-destructive testing; inspecting; conducting structural condition assessment; repair; and restoration of existing structures. Engineers, architects, designers, contractors, developers, Inspectors and other building professionals in both private and public practice will benefit.
- For Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 4000/-
- For Academic Institutions: Rs. 3,000/-
- For Graduate Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 2,000/-
- No fee for IIT Hyderabad Students
To register online for the workshop, click here.
The last date to register is March 20, 2020, and selected candidates will be informed by March 21, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9959527775;
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org