Loyola College, Chennai is organizing a 5-day national workshop on Workshop on Structural Biology & Functional Genomics. Through this workshop, the participants would be able to learn the tools and techniques that best explain the structural and functional properties of molecules and broaden their understanding of the function and expression of molecules.
- Biological Databases and Networks
- Database Management Systems
- Data Mining in Bioinformatics
- Basics of Molecular Biology
- DNA structure, Protein Structure
- Homology modeling
- Gene sequence Analysis
- Protein Sequence Analysis
- RNA Structural Analysis
- Simulating a small fragment of DNA
- Ligand Simulation
- Molecular Dynamics Simulation and Analysis
- Simulation of Protein-Protein Complex
- Sequence Visualization,
- Structure visualization,
- Animation versus simulation
- Active site Prediction (Castp, Qsite finder)
- Ligand searching/designing (Chemsketch),
- Toxicity Prediction, Docking Analysis (Autodock)
- Phylogenetic analysis of macromolecules (Mega, Philip),
- Primer designing
- Disease Identification and responsible macromolecule identification.
- Omics (Genomics, Transcriptomics, Metabolomics, etc.)
- Elucidation of Gene Functions
- Protein Modeling and Simulation
- Participatory lectures by renowned scientists.
- Free Course Material.
- Hands-on training.
- Live Demonstration and Discussion.
- 24hrs internet and lab access.
- Individual desktop for hands-on training.
- Lunch and refreshments are our courtesy
- Students: Rs 500/-
- Research Scholars: Rs 600/-
- Teachers: Rs 1000/-
Boarding and lodging will be arranged for the needy inside the college premises on prior request.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates have requested to email the filled-in form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- M. Sc, M. Phil, and Ph. D Research Students from Life sciences and Teachers can apply.
- Selected candidates will be intimated on or before 7th February 2020.
- Selected candidates can pay the registration fee on the inaugural day of the workshop.
- The last date to apply is February 5, 2020.
Phone Number: 09840762382
Email ID: email@example.com