The statistical tools play an important role in the engineering, management, humanities and all allied sciences. Recent advancement in application oriented sciences are compelling the researchers and users for learning and understanding the statistical tools for modelling and analysis of the data arising from their experiments. Realizing the need of the time, the present workshop is aiming to give lectures and training on the Statistical topics and Linear Regression Modelling. The participants will be exposed to the statistical basics, background and fundamentals behind the tools.
They will also be trained and taught, how to do such analysis through statistical software and how to interpret the outcomes. The R software will be introduced to the participants and all statistical analysis will be conducted only on R software.
- Introduction and need for statistical tools
- Data collection, preparation and reporting
- Basic statistical tools
- Estimation and Test of Hypothesis
- Linear regression modeling
- Correlation analysis
- Exposure to other topics of statistics
- Data problem solving
- Analysis of data
- Software training (R Software)
Who can apply
- Engineering / Science / Management/ Humanities Teachers
- Management professionals in R & D
- Professional and Practicing Engineers
- Scientists in R & D Labs
For online registration, click here.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 30 April 2019
- List of Selected Candidates: 1 May 2019
For any queries, contact
Department of Mathematics & Statistics,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Pin – 208016.
Ph. +91 512 259 6778, 08090017200