Workshop on Software Defined Networking at PSG College of Technology, TN [Jan 24-25]: Register by Jan 20
Software-Defined Networking (SDN)/ Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Essentials workshop trains the participants on the essentials of building and managing a network infrastructure using SDN/NFV concepts. The proposed workshop on Software Defined Networking by PSG College of Technology will be held from January 24-25, 2020.
This workshop will provide the participants, an overview of the SDN/NFV technology and provides hands-on knowledge in configuring / managing SDN controllers, SDN enabled Switches and develop SDN applications.
The workshop also provides Hands-on assignments on running and orchestrating Virtualized Network Functions (VNFs) in a cloud environment will also be provided.
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- SDN Concepts & Building Blocks
- SDN Architecture, Ecosystem, Deployment model
- SDN Protocols & Programming (Hands-on)
- NFV Tools, Architecture & Technologies Management & Network Orchestration (MANO) – NFV Orchestrator, Virtualization
- Virtual Network Functions
- Onboarding VNFs (VNF Descriptors, Network Services Descriptors, VNF Forwarding Graphs, etc.,)
- Service Functions Chaining
- Open-loop/ Closed-loop Automation/ AutoHealing.
- Research Scholars & Faculty: Rs. 1500/-
- Industry Persons: Rs. 3000/-
- Students: Rs. 1000/-
A maximum of 40 participants is permissible on a first come first serve basis. The applicants shall send the filled up registration form on or before 20.01.2020. Limited accommodation at minimal cost will be provided for external participants in PSG Campus. A request for this has to be made well in advance.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in the registration form to The duly filled application forms along with DD in the favor of “PSG CNCE” payable at Coimbatore should be sent to Dr. S P Rajamohana Assistant Professor Department of Information Technology PSG College of Technology, Peelamedu Coimbatore 641004.
- The last date to register is January 20, 2020.
Phone Number: 8220267291
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.