Registration is open for the workshop on Unleashing Full Potential & Ethical Leadership for Social Transformation and Impact by Dr. Monica Sharma, author of “Radical Transformational Leadership: Strategic Action for Change Agents” and winner Nautilus Book Award-Gold Winner (Past winners include Andrew Harvey, Deepak Chopra, Desmund Tutu, Eckhart Tolle, The Dalai Lama, ThichNhatHanh.
Date: Workshop in Three Parts
Session 1: September 8-10 2019
Session 2: October 3-5 2019
Session 3: November 22-24 2019
Purpose of the Workshop
To foster leaders and organisations who source their full potential for ethical leadership and hold multiple principled perspectives in solving problems by shifting systems for human and environmental wellbeing.
Who can Participate?
Any individual and organization who burns for justice and is in action or desires to make difference. in our society for sustainable change that entails sourcing universal values and ethical action and for social and environmental well-being; organizations and individuals in Education/Academia, Corporate, Government, Civil Society, Communication and Media. More than one participant froman organization or team are encouraged to apply.
The program consists of a series of 3 workshops, spaced apart by around one month each. New capacities are introduced in workshops and in interim weekly sessions, and we practice these capacities in action.
Participants work alongside others from a variety of disciplines to build common language and practices so that we build synergy.
All participants must commit to participating in all days of each workshop and in all the three workshops. (i.e., no session can be skipped, each session, day, and workshop are inter-linked and are building blocks for the next).
Click here to register online.
The Workshop Fee for 3 workshop sessions- 9 days (inclusive of GST) is
- Rs. 50 ,000 per Individual, NGOs at State level and below.
- Rs. 60,000 from per individuals representing national-level organisations. Rs. 56,000 if there are more than 3 participants from an NGO, Rs. 50,000 if there are 7 or more participants from the same organization
- Rs. 80,000 for Government, Corporate, CSR foundations, Donor/ funding organizations- Rs 70,000 if there are 3 or more participants from the same organization Rs. 60,000 if there are 7 or more participants from the same organization.
- Rs.15,000 for repeaters of 3 part series and TISS Staff
- 30 July 2019: Fee payment open
- 30 July 2019: Last day to register
- 15th August 2019: Last date for fee payment (bank transfer or via TISS payment gateway)
SrilathaJuvva: +91 9987082510
Sudarshan Rodriguez: +91 9310442441