VIT Chennai is conducting a Two Days Workshop On Social Network Analysis from March 12 to 13, 2020. At the VIT Social Network Analysis workshop, participants will gain knowledge from IT professionals, hear presentations and discussions with technology vendors, users, and consultants about “best practices”.
The scope of the workshop includes discussions on the respective business challenges faced by the data professionals for an efficient solution.
- Introduction to Social Network Analysis
- Networks and Graph Metrics
- Social Network Analysis Methodology
- Web Community Detection
- Privacy Issues in Social Networks
- Applications of Social Network Analysis
- Hand-on session on Network Analysis tools
- Future Research Directions
Academic Professionals, Students, Research Scholars, Data Scientists / Engineers from Industries, Scientists from R&D organizations who are interested in sharing their thoughts and learning from Experts.
- Academic Faculty/ Industry Persons: Rs. 1200/- (for 2 days)
- Research Scholars/ Students: 800/- (for 2 days)
Payment based accommodation will be provided in the VIT Hostel for the outstation participants on a sharing basis upon special request. No TA/DA shall be provided.
How to Apply?
- The registration process involves the submission of the filled-in registration form along with a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Chennai.
- A certificate will be provided to all registered participants who attend all the sessions of the workshop.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to Dr. R. Parvathi, Professor, School of Computing Sciences & Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology – Chennai. Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road, Chennai – 600 127.
- The last date to register is March 5, 2020.
Phone Number: 9894007258
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org