Six Sigma can be efficiently be applied in any of the cases like Academic institute, Public sector undertaking, Private service undertaking, Doctoral research program, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or for consultancy, etc., Six Sigma principles are Recognize, Deine, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control, Standardize, and Integrate.
In this context University College of Technology, Osmania University intends to organize a Two-Day workshop on “Six Sigma and its applications” from 6th – 7th December 2019.
The University College of Technology is one of the premier and the oldest colleges oﬀering Chemical Engineering and its allied education in the country. University College of Technology is one of the campus colleges of Osmania University accorded with autonomous status.
- Quality Gurus and their contribution
- Cost of Quality
- Statistical Quality Control-Control Charts
- Taguchi Approach
- Six sigma Approach for quality Improvement
- 5S and Kaizen
- Discussion on case studies by participants
Who can Attend?
Students/ Research Scholars/ Faculty Members/ academicians / Industry personnel are eligible to participate in the workshop.
- Participation fee for Students and Research Scholars Rs.1200 and for others it is Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) can be paid in Cash/ DD/ Google Pay (GPay to 9959899987), DD to be drawn in favor of “Head Department of Textile Technology”, University College of Technology, OU, from any Nationalized Bank.
- This fee partly covers the Cost of stationery, Kit, working lunch and Tea during the sessions.
- The enclosed registration form should be illed and sent before the last date of registration with a scanned copy of the DD / G-Pay screenshot (if paid through Google Pay) with phone number to the following Email – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Original DD to be submitted on the day of the Workshop.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is December 2, 2019.
Phone Number: 9676458678
Email ID: email@example.com