VIT Vellore is conducting a three-day workshop on Signal and Image Processing: Practice to Research from March 5 to 7, 2020.
The workshop is being conducted by the VIT was founded in 1984 as Vellore Engineering College by Chancellor G. Viswanathan. From its humble beginning, the institution has grown exponentially to that of having more than 33,000 students. Students from all the states of India and more than 50 countries are studying at VIT.
The Signal and Image Processing: Practice to Research has created the opportunity to use recently advanced algorithms for high-performance domains. This workshop focuses on applications in the following areas: IoT, Audio/Speech signal processing, Telecommunication and includes Mathematical modeling based on Wavelet Transforms.
The workshop incites faculty members, on-going researchers to equip and advance their knowledge in this area, and also, outlines the prospective areas for novel research.
- Radar Signal Processing.
- Wavelet Transforms for Signal/Image Processing.
- Signal Processing for Cooperative Communication
- Artificial Neural Networks Applications in Signal / Image Processing
- Role of Signal Processing in IoT
- Advanced Image Steganography Techniques
- Compression Techniques for Light Field Images
- Hands-on Sessions
The workshop sessions will be delivered by experts from renowned Industries / Institutes / Research Labs in India.
- Students/ Research Scholars: Rs 1500/-
- Faculty/ Industry Experts/ Scientists: Rs. 3,000/-
Registration fees include an 18 % tax. Registration fee Includes a kit, working lunch and snacks. E-Certificate will be issued to all the registered and attended participants.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to Dr.G. Abhishek, Assistant Professor (Senior), School of Electrical Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu – 632 014.
- The last date to register is February 29, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9003542499
Email ID: email@example.com