Converting ideas into research project proposals/paper is a challenge for most of the budding researchers. There is a need to get an in-depth understanding of research project proposal writing for engineers, scientists, academia, and industry.
This workshop is designed to develop the skills of young budding researchers in writing research proposals, research papers, technical reports, reviews, drafting and filing of patents. Attending the workshop also enhances the presentation skills, provides tips for using new software tools for better analysis and interpretation of data. The workshop includes lectures, case studies, practical sessions and interacting sessions with experts.
The course is designed:
- To impart knowledge and skills in scientific and technological writing, which helps to write research papers, project reports, thesis, and project proposals for external funding.
- To provide the opportunity to learn how to give good seminars/ presentations.
- To provide the opportunity to learn modern software tools for data plotting and its interpretation.
- To create awareness among young researchers about drafting and filing of Patents.
At the end of the workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Write effective research papers/theses.
- Use modern editing/plotting tools.
- Write attractive project proposals.
- Deliver better presentation and lectures.
- Draft and filing of Patents.
Eminent speakers and experts will deliver the lecture and will help to learn the art of writing.
Who can Attend?
Teachers, Scientists and Industrial Personnel, Research Scholars and Students of all disciplines.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Last date of Registration: 15th November 2019
- Communication of acceptance: 2nd December 2019
- Workshop Date: 16– 20th December 2019
Email ID: email@example.com