The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kancheepuram, Chennai is organizing an Online Workshop on Research Opportunities in Semiconductor Materials & Devices from October 22 to 26, 2021.
The aim of this workshop is to provide a clear pathway for newcomers as well as the existing research communities towards innovation in semiconductor materials and devices. It also emphasizes available platforms for researchers in India as well as in the globe, so that more of our big ideas can be transformed into solutions.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institution of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and is located at the outskirts of Chennai.
The workshop will provide an introductory overview of:
- New scope for researchers in Semiconductor material and devices including 2-D materials.
- Nanoscale Device modeling and Simulation with
- MATLAB, TCAD & Python.
- Device Fabrication and available platforms in India. • Introduction to advanced technical writing and plotting tools like LATEX & Origin.
- Development in the existing technologies such as VLSI and ULSI Technology.
- Devices such as High frequency Devices, Compound Semiconductor, Optoelectronics, Photovoltaics, Flexible & Organic Electronics, Memristor, etc.
Who can Attend?
The program is targeted towards:
- Ph.D. Scholars
- Faculty Members from academic institutes
- Industry professionals and consultants,
- Researchers and UG/ PG student
- Faculty/ Academecians: Rs. 944
- Industry Professionals: Rs. 944
- Ph.D. scholars/ UG/ PG Students: Rs. 590
The registration fee can be paid via SBI Collect.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is October 19, 2021.
You might also be interested in: