MANIT Bhopal is conducting a Workshop on Research Methodology from December 16 to 20, 2019. The workshop will enable M.Tech/Ph.D. research scholars/ faculty to understand their strengths and weakness and to work on skill sets needed to become effective researchers.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) established in 1960, is the premier institute for technology in Central India. MANIT is one of the leading institutions of national importance in the area of technical education.
The workshop is being organized by the Mechanical Engineering department of MANIT Bhopal which was established in 1960. The department is continuously striving to achieve excellence in education, academic, and industry-oriented research as well as consultancy work aiming service to the society.
- Enabling M.Tech/Ph.D. students/faculty to become more effective in searching specific journals relevant to their research field through appropriate keywords.
- Motivating M.Tech/Ph.D. research scholars/faculty to understand the importance of coexistence of research for achieving academic excellence.
- Improving social skills necessary for research collaboration under outreach activities.
- Copyright Permission
- Technical Writing
- Sorting the research papers
- Research Tools
- Presentation Style
- For Students: Rs. 300/-
- For faculty and Industry: Rs. 1000/-
The fee may be electronically transferred to the account of Director MANIT (Account No. 10020150107, IFSC Code – SBIN0001608)/ by DD in favor of “Director, MANIT” payable at Bhopal.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled in the registration form by email to email@example.com.
- The last date to register is December 13, 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.