About the Organiser
Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, formerly known as Madhav Engineering College and commonly referred to as MITS Gwalior, is a government-aided autonomous institute founded in 1957 and located in Gwalior in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
About the Workshop
The 3-day Workshop on Remote Sensing-Reality Modeling Using Drone & Bentley Context Capture is organised by Department of Civil Engineering, Madhav Institute of Technology & Science (MITS), Gwalior from March 19-21, 2020.
- Hands-on practical training on Drone Surveying.
- Free Limited period original Bentley Context Capture for the participants to practice during the course.
- OEM Bentley Certificate for all participants.
- Technical support for Funded Research projects in remote sensing/mapping using drones.
Phases of Workshop
- Concept Orientation: Understanding Drones in Land surveying, Survey Accuracy, Ground sample distance
- Pre-site visit, Flight Planning and Data collection using drone
- Image Processing and Post Processing using Bentley ContextCapture
- Post Processing Techniques
Who can Participate?
The participants can be the faculty members and students of departments of Architecture, Urban Planning, Civil, CS, IT, Mechanical, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, and experts, private or govt. job workers.
- Students: Rs. 1800/- (inclusive of GST)
- Faculty members/ others: Rs. 2500/- (inclusive of GST)
How to Register?
The interested candidates need to fill the Google form uploaded on the website by the due date and pay the registration fee through Google Pay mentioned in the form.
March 17, 2020
Coordinators: Ms. Almas Siddiqui & Mr. Shivam Gupta
Civil Engineering Department, MITS
Email: siddiquialmas[at]mitsgwalior.in, shivamg25[at]gmail.com