The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing an Online Workshop on Recent Trends in VLSI Devices/ Circuits & Applications from October 1 to 5, 2020.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (MNIT or NIT Jaipur) is a public technical university located in Jaipur, India with an emphasis on science, engineering, and management.
Formerly known as Malaviya Regional Engineering College (MREC) Jaipur, it assumed its present name in 2002 and was recognized as an Institute of National Importance in 2007. It was founded in 1963 with only 2 engineering branches and now comprises fourteen departments, a school of management, and allied centres. The Institute is fully funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Government of India and is governed by a Senate as per NIT Statute.
This workshop will provide an opportunity to learn recent research and development in the area of VLSI devices/ Integrated Circuits from eminent experts from IITs/ NITs. The participants will have exposure to the state-of-the-art semiconductor devices to circuit modeling, integrated circuits for Analog and Memory, and applications. This workshop will provide a discussion/ presentation on the future.
- Module 1: Research trends in Emerging Semiconductor Device Technologies, Future Roadmap of Electronics Industry by Prof. Sudeb Dasgupta, Head of ECE Department, IIT Roorkee.
- Module 2: Future trends in High-Speed Memory Design, In Memory Boolean Computation for AI /ML Applications by Dr. Jawar Singh, Associate Professor, IIT Patna.
- Module 3: Role of Semiconductor Device Modeling in for future generation electronics – a case study. Tools for Device Simulation and Modelling by Dr. Menka Yadav, MNIT Jaipur.
- Module 4: Challenges in Analog IC Design in nanoscale CMOS/ FinFET technologies, a case study of 180nm CMOS PDK, EDA Tools for Circuit Design by Dr. Subhakumar Reddy, Veda IIT Hyderabad.
- Module 5: ITRS Roadmap, Recent trends in Non-classical CMOS devices such as Junction-less FET, Charge-Plasma FET, and State of the Art Advanced Semiconductor Devices. TCAD Tools for Device Simulation by Dr.Chitrakant Sahu, MNIT Jaipur.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members/ Ph.D. Scholars/ UG/ PG Students of AICTE affiliated institutes.
- For MNIT Jaipur students: Rs. 100/-
- For outside MNIT students: Rs. 200/-
- For faculty: Rs. 500/-
The amount can be transferred to the following account details via Online Payment Details: A/c Name: The Registrar MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP Phase-III); Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Current A/c No.: 36875887782; IFSC Code: SBIN0015921; Branch Name: MNIT Campus, Jaipur OR PAYTM to 9509291320 (Jaydeep Singh Parmar).
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is September 30, 2020.
Applications will be accepted on First cum first serve basis. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course. The workshop will be organized using an online Platform. The joining link and minute to minute time table will be shared one day before the workshop
Phone Number: +91 9549650791
For full notification, click the link below.