The Workshop on Recent Trends in Software Testing (RTST) will provide a forum for discussions on theoretical and practical aspects of advanced software testing, exchanging research ideas and challenges, exploring possible solutions and future directions. The main goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry.
The workshop mainly includes invited lectures on recent advances in software testing both from industry and academia. The invited lectures will mainly cover the following areas: MC/DC testing, concolic testing, model based testing, object-oriented testing strategies, regression testing, test case optimization and prioritization, testing of web, SOA and cloud based applications.
The main objective of these two new tracks is to align the software testing platform with the current changes in the industry. The participants will be given hands on software testing using tools such as RFT, JaBUTi, TestComplete, JMeter, Jumble, SOAP UI etc. Technical.
- Object Oriented Testing Stratergies
- Test Case Design for O-O Software
- Testing in Agile Environment
- Interclass Test Case Design
- Regression Testing
- Model Based Testing
- Concolic Testing
- Testing of Web based Applications
- MC/DC Testing
- Testing of IoT based Applications
- Testing in Big Data Analytics
- Application of Program Slicing to Testing & Debugging
- Test Case Prioritization & Optimization
- Software Verification
- Testing Tools: RFT, TestComplete, JaBUTi, JMeter, Selenium, Jumble etc.
The invited talks will be delivered by experts from IITs, ISIs, faculty members of NIT, Rourkela, experts from other sister NITs, KIIT & other reputed institutes and experts from industry. Talks will also be delivered by industry experts from corporate giants like TCS, Infosys and KPIT.
The registration fees are given below:
- Employees from Industry and R&D Organizations: Rs. 7,000
- Faculty from Academic Institutions: Rs. 3,000
- Full Time Research Scholars and Students: Rs. 2,000
For registration, click here.
For any queries, contact
- Phone: 91 674 6550115
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org