Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Calicut is organizing a five-day Workshop on Recent Trends in Semiconductor Devices and MEMS/NEMS during June 10-14, 2019.
About the Workshop:
This workshop is intended to provide a timely update on most recent developments in the area of semiconductor devices and MEMs/NEMs.
During this workshop, the participants will be exposed to various aspects of Microelectronics, from fundamentals to the “state-of-the-art” technology for semiconductor devices.
This workshop also focuses on the promotion of advanced research areas related to semiconductor devices, nanotechnology, and MEMS, etc. The participants will also get a chance to familiarize with simulation software packages such as ATLAS, SenTaurus, Coventorware, and Comsol through the lab sessions planned on all days.
Further, demonstration of advanced equipment for device fabrication and characterization that are available at NITC labs will also be conducted.
- Nano-materials and Devices.
- Advanced Semiconductor Materials.
- Semiconductor Physics & Modeling.
- Beyond CMOS Technology.
- Fundamentals of MEMs/NEMs.
- Application of MEMs.
- Electronic Packaging.
- Fabrication and Characterization Techniques.
- Lab sessions on device simulators such as ATLAS, SenTaurus, CoventorWare and Comsol.
Who can apply?
Students (UG, PG), Research Scholars, Faculty members, and Industry employees, who are working/interested in the area of semiconductor devices or MEMs can attend the course.
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 5000+18% GST.
- Academic institutions Faculty: Rs. 4000+18% GST.
- Students (UG, PG), Research scholars: Rs. 3000+18% GST
This includes registration, accommodation, materials, working lunch, tea, and snacks.
How to apply?
Completed the registration form and send the scanned copy of the signed endorsement form to rtsdm19[at]gmail.com.
The last date for registration is 25 May 2019.