The workshop is proposed to give a thorough advancement and real-time implementation in the field of power electronics converters, its real-time digital control and applications. Distinguishing features of this program include an expert talk on-field and future technological advancement, hands-on training and laboratory session.
The proposed workshop will provide an opportunity for students, faculty, engineers, and utility/industrial personnel to know the latest advances, associated problems and measures to overcome them. The workshop will also help to explore the research areas in the field of power electronics converters, electrical drives, and real-time control.
- Review of classical power electronics converters and associated issues.
- DC-AC Converters (Square wave, PWM and Multilevel inverters).
- AC-DC converters (Classical and multilevel)
- DC-DC Switch-Mode Converters (Single and multiple input)
- Switching techniques of power electronic converters (Pulse width modulation).
- Digital control and controllers.
- Nonlinear, adaptive and robust control techniques.
- Optimization-based controller design and system identification
- Real-time control of power electronic converters.
- Modeling and Simulation of different power electronics converters
- Hands-on training on implementation of digital controllers in different platforms like DSP, FPGA, and dSPACE
- Experimental session on validation of different power electronics converters
- The hands-on session for the development of laboratory prototype and PCB design.
- UG Students: Rs. 1000/-
- PG/Ph.D. Students: Rs. 1500/-
- Faculty/Academician: Rs. 2000/-
- Industry Personnel: Rs. 3000/-
The fee has to be paid online or in the form of non-refundable DD drawn in favor of “Director NIT Raipur” payable at SBI, GCET Branch, Raipur. The fee includes course material, working lunch, tea, and snacks.
How to Apply?
- Applications in prescribed format along with registration fee details should reach to the coordinator on or before 5 December 2019; failing which the participation of the candidate will get cancel automatically.
- The registration fee is nonrefundable.
- Since the number of seats is limited to 30, the selection will be made on a first cum first serve basis and intimation will be sent to the candidates by email as per the schedule.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 9630234305
Email ID: email@example.com