The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online Workshop on Recent Trends in Cyber Security & Forensics from April 26 to 30, 2021.
NIT-T offers full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
Objective of this workshop is to provide exposure on the recent advancements on various topics, tools and research aspects of cyber security and forensics to faculty members, research scholars and UG/ PG students.
- Cyber Security Foundations
- Information Security Basics & Threat Landscape
- Introduction to VAPT & Practices
- Web Application Security and Exploitation
- Incident Response and Crisis Management Plan
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Cyber Forensics Foundations
- Social Media Forensics
- Cyber defense with AI and ML
- Case Studies and Hands-on Exercise
The resource persons are from various esteemed educational institutions (like IITs, NITs, Central Universities, etc.), research organizations, industries and faculty of NIT, Tiruchirappalli.
- UG/ PG Student: Rs. 600/-
- Research Scholar: Rs. 750/-
- Faculty: Rs. 850/-
- R & D/ Industry Personnel: Rs. 1000/-
Registration fee has to be paid through SBI online portal.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is April 24, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.