Workshop on Recent Trends of Computational Statistics at NIT Raipur [Dec 9-13]: Register by Dec 2
The course is to provide up-gradation of knowledge and skills for research scholars/faculties/ scientists involved in active research. The course will provide in-depth exposure to them. The lectures will be delivered by distinguished experts in their field.
The five days short term course will include lectures, special case studies on the areas of computational statistics and operations research with applications in science and engineering as well as a hand on practical experience in Excel and R. Also, it will also feature invited lectures from eminent scientists and academician.
- This is a scientific and technological character event and aims to bring together professionals working in AICTE approved engineering colleges and persons work in Industry / R & D Organizations, students and researchers of engineering and related sciences.
- The scope of the presentations will include theoretical development of statistics, operation research and its application in Engineering, Science and Technology, and any interdisciplinary combination that is not yet standard in the field.
- This program will introduce Excel and R for beginners which helps write programming.
- The National Workshop will also address all level researchers and is aimed to help to shape future research directions and to create opportunities for new interdisciplinary collaborations
- Special Discrete and Continuous Probability Distributions
- Sampling Distributions
- Point and Interval Estimations
- Testing of Hypotheses
- Advanced Sampling Techniques
- Regression Analysis
- Stochastic Process
- Advanced Optimization Techniques
- Multi-Criteria Decision-Making and Applications in Business
- Stochastic Optimization
Who can Attend?
- Industry Professionals
- Students and Research Scholars
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Registration fee includes registration kit, tea, and lunch during the program.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Since the number of seats is limited to 25, the selection will be made on a first cum first serve basis and intimation will be sent to the candidates by email as per the schedule.
- Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the participants.
- The last date to apply is December 6, 2019.
Phone Number: 09199454963
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.