NIT Raipur is organizing a three-day Workshop On Recent Trends & Advancements in Power Electronics & Power Systems from March 2 to 4, 2020.
The objective of this workshop is to train the faculty members, research scholars, young scientist and students of various organizations in the field of power electronics converter and power system along with its application. The objective of the program is also to provide a platform for interaction and exchange of ideas on recent trends and future advancement in the field.
- Lectures by eminent experts from Academia, Industry, and Govt. Organizations
- Practical Aspects of Power Electronics and Power System
- Understanding of computer-based Simulations of power system network and power electronics converters and analysis.
- Application of Advanced Power Electronics Equipments in Power System.
- Business opportunity and job creation in the field of Power Electronics and Power System.
- Review of classical power electronics converters and associated issues.
- Recent trends and advancement in DC-AC, ACDC, DC-DC Switch Mode Converters.
- Application of Power Electronics Converter in Electric Vehicle and Renewable Energy Systems
- Power System Network Planning and Management
- AC and DC Micro-grids and Smart Grid Technologies
- Control, operation, and monitoring of power system and associated issues and challenges
- Financial and business models of power systems
- Tutorial session and Laboratory Exercise.
- U.G./ P.G. /Ph.D. students of All Streams
- Faculty members/ Researchers
- Industry Employees
- UG Students: Rs. 1000/-
- PG/ Ph.D. Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- Faculty: Rs. 2000/-
- Industry Delegates: Rs. 3000/-
Registration fee includes registration kit, lunch, snacks, and handouts. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form along with the scanned copy of the DD to email@example.com. The last date to register is February 28, 2020.
To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: +91-8950045927
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org