About the Organiser
The National Institute of Technology, Agartala (NITA), is a technology-oriented institute of higher education established by India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India in Agartala, India.
About the Workshop
Ensuring a sustainable water environment for people and natural ecosystem requires the development of well-informed environmental policies and well-designed system. To achieve this goal, we have to employ a holistic approach that draws inputs from a wide variety of disciplines. With the complex problems in global, we have to focus on the development of scientific, engineering, social, political, and economical aspects of solving water-environment problems.
The focus of the analysis is to the formal-spatial question, adopting a systematic and dialogic method, developed in a procedural and diagrammatic form in three steps, being: researching urban water environment intervention, selection of paradigmatic experiment and detailed analyses of the selected experiment.
The workshop is open to the faculty members, researchers, practicing engineers, urban planners, academicians and students working in the relevant areas. Particularly, scientists, state/central government officials, faculty members & research scholars/fellows of government colleges and universities related to following specializations can apply for the proposed workshop program:
- Engineering: All branches
- Science: General science like Physical Sc., Chemical Sc., Biological Sc., Environmental Sc., Forestry Sc., Urban planning.
The Course contains the theory section by inviting expert lectures, assignment and a test. The workshop will have lecture series on the following topics:
- Introduction and importance of Recent advances in Water and Environment
- Concepts of Fuzzy Systems and its application in field of Industrial processes and in Soft computing
- River Hydraulic Modelling with GIS
- Mathematical model for Environmental monitoring and assessment
- Field Data Handling
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill the details in the typed version of the application format attached here and duly get it signed by their appropriate authority, and should e-mail the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 10th November, 2018. There is no registration fee for this workshop program. Selection will be based on the information provided in their application on First cum first served basis. Selected candidates will be intimated through their Email ID.
Note: The number of seats available for this program is limited to 40.
- Duration of workshop program from 20th Nov to 24th Nov 2018
- Last date for submission of application is 10th November, 2018