Department of Civil Engineering, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Burla, Odisha is organizing 3rd National Workshop on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering (RACE-2019) during July 29-Aug 2.
About the Workshop:
The workshop is being organized with an aim to disseminate the recent advances and current trends of research scope in the various areas of Civil Engineering.
This will definitely boost the field engineers, researchers, and academicians to adopt the technological advancement in their field, take up the innovative research and develop new technology in order to meet the challenges ahead in Civil Engineering applications.
The workshop encompasses various recent research topics in Civil Engineering covering all the specializations like Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, and Environmental Engineering.
Research scholars, academicians, field engineers, corporate and executives involved in the field of Civil Engineering can participate in the workshop only.
The ideal audience would be numbered around 50 participants.
- Faculty and Students (VSSUT): Free.
- Students (Other Institutes): Rs. 1000.
- Academicians (Other Institutes): Rs. 3000.
- Industry: Rs. 5000.
Registration charges include Workshop kit, Course Material, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and High tea.
Limited accommodation is available for the participants in VSSUT Guest house on first come first serve basis with a nominal rate.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send an advance copy of the completed application form by fax/email to pcswain.vssut[at]hotmail.com, skpanigrahi1175[at]gmail.com.
- Duly filled form should be sent to
Coordinators (RACE 2019)
Department of Civil Engineering,
Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla
Tel: (+91) 9438138973/ 7978232567
- Application Deadline: July 15.
- Intimation of the provisional selection of candidature: July 20.
- Notification regarding final selection notification will be given after receipt of DD and willingness to attend the course.