NIT Hamirpur is organizing a five-day Workshop on Recent Advances in Characterization of Multi-functional Materials from February 17 to 21, 2020. This Workshop will provide in-depth knowledge of recent developments and advances in the field of materials modifications and characterization from the fundamental and technological point of view.
The main objective of this workshop is to educate the participants about the engineering/modifications of materials, their characterizations using basic and latest (microscopic and spectroscopic) techniques along with their interdisciplinary applications.
This Workshop will be very beneficial for the participants from both the science and engineering streams because the functional materials are being used in all disciplines of science and engineering.
- Multifunctional nanomaterials: Characterization and interdisciplinary applications
- Fabrication & characterization of conducting oxide materials
- X-ray diffraction and X-ray fluorescence
- Optical polarization microscopy
- Solid-state NMR, Raman scattering & FTIR
- Electron microscopic techniques
- Fluorescence-based techniques
- Surface modifications & AFM
- Bionanomaterials & their characterization
Faculty members, research scholars and PG students from universities, academic/research institutes and colleges as well as employees from industries.
Faculties/Experts from IITs, IISER, NITs, and other premier Institutions/Organizations will deliver the lectures.
- Participants from Academia/R&D Labs: Rs. 2000/-
- Students: Rs. 1000/-
- Participants from Industries: Rs. 4000/-
Registration is compulsory for all the delegates. The registration fee is non-refundable which includes a workshop kit, lunch, high tea, etc. Accommodation will be provided in the institute hostels/guest house on a sharing basis for out-station participants.
To download the registration form, click here.
The scanned copy of the filled-in registration form must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to register is February 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 9910533582
Email ID: email@example.com