Workshop on Recent Advancement in Polymer Materials & Nano-Materials at NIT Raipur [Dec 9-13]: Register by Dec 5
The Aim of this STTP is to provide training and up-gradation of knowledge and skills for research scholars, faculties, scientists and industrial persons. The course will provide a national level forum to be familiar with the managerial approaches to understand various advance materials.
Also, the workshop outlines recent developments in the polymer material, nanomaterials and their scopes in various engineering disciplines. The lectures will be delivered by distinguished experts in their field. This five day workshop will include lectures, special case studies and lab demonstration in materials and their applications in various engineering disciplines.
This workshop is intended to bring industry and academia close to each other. By providing scholarly inputs to those who already have domain knowledge of their discipline, the program will offer prospects of a career within academia or in research positions.
- Recent trends in polymeric materials
- Synthesis/fabrication of Bio-materials
- Applications of polymer/nanomaterials and bio-materials in a structural application.
- Natural fiber-based polymer composites and their applications.
- Recent Advancements in Metals & Alloys
Who can Attend?
- UG, PG Students & Research Scholars
- Faculties from Technical Institutes
- Persons working in industries and R&D organizations.
- UG/ PG Students: Rs. 600/-
- Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 800 /-
- Faculty Members/ Scientist: Rs. 1000 /-
- Industry Delegates: Rs. 1500/-
Registration fee includes registration kit, tea, and lunch during the program. The selected candidate will be informed by email as per the schedule. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Application in the prescribed format with detail of registration fee paid in the form of NEFT/Wire Transfer/UPI Transaction must reach the coordinator on or before 5th December 2019.
- Interested Candidates are requested to send the completely filled in registration form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration is on the basis of first-come-first serve.
Phone Number: 08811940517
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.