With the advent of faster computers, online simulation and optimization, advanced process control, real-time plant monitoring, online equipment fault diagnosis, big data-based process parameters data analytics, artificial intelligence and IoT based sensors and technology paved their way in process industries.
To address the above issues, NIT Durgapur is conducting a five-day workshop on Process Modeling and Simulation using Aspen Plus and Application s of AI in Process Industries.
The main focus of this short term course is to provide hands-on experience to solve real-life process modeling and simulation problems by Aspen Simulation software and also use different recent optimization techniques to solve real-life optimization problems.
In this workshop, delegates will receive hands-on experience to build an AI-based model for complex chemical equipment like reactors, furnaces, etc. where the development of the realistic phenomenological model is extremely difficult. Stochastic optimization techniques will be used to optimize the input space of the AI model to maximize profit. Real-life examples and industrial case studies will be solved in this workshop
- Modeling and simulations by Aspen software
- AI-Based Modelling and optimization
- Application of AI in process industries
- Machine learning
Who can Attend?
Personnel both from industry and academics having the years-long experience of implementation of such technologies will be delivering the lectures. Naturally, people from academics and industries will have a vibrating platform for interaction and get largely benefitted from the course.
- Industry personnel: Rs. 5000/-
- Faculty members/Scientists: Rs. 3000/-
- Students and Research scholars: Rs 1000/-
Registration fee includes registration kit, study/lecture materials, refreshment, and lunch during the program.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled in the application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to apply is February 3, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 900765900
Email ID: email@example.com