Workshop on Practical Aspects of GST at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara [Jan 24-25]: Register by Jan 23
About the Organiser
Lovely Professional University is a private university situated in Phagwara, Punjab, India. The university was established in 2005 by Lovely International Trust, under The Lovely Professional University Act, 2005 and started operation in 2006.
About the Workshop
The Two Days Workshop on Practical Aspects of GST is organised by Mittal School of Business and Human Resource Development Center, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara from Jan 24-25, 2020.
The workshop will be intended at making sure that each member should go with an enhanced practical understanding of this new tax legislation not only theoretically but also practically. Topics will be covered in an interactive classroom environment with the help of various case studies with practical implications which will give hands-on experience and knowledge to all the members.
Who can Attend?
- Finance professionals like CA/CS/CMA
- GST Practitioners
Benefits of Workshop
- Comprehend various concepts of Goods & Service Tax
- Gain insight on the maintenance of records for compliance under GST
- Getting familiar with the usage of technology and the process of return filing under GST
- Practical Knowledge of doing entire compliance
Participation certificates will be awarded subject to meeting participation criteria i.e. 100% attendance and post-training evaluation.
- All Research Scholars and LPU Faculty, Alumni and Staff Members: Rs. 1000/-
- Externals: Rs. 1500/-
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the workshop through this link.
Jan 23, 2020
Program Coordinators: Dr Sukhpreet, Dr Rupinder Katoch, Mr Sarabjit Singh Kwatra
Phone: 01824-444541, +91-9814139900
For more details, click here.
About the Author