NIT Mizoram is conducting a 5-day TEQIP Sponsored Workshop on Power Equipment Condition Monitoring from March 9 to 13, 2020.
Condition monitoring surveillance rounds are conducted every month. More often than not, the information is recorded directly onto a handheld device because of the volume of data that is collected and uploaded to a computer once the round is complete.
The data is then analyzed and a report issued as necessary once the condition monitoring technician completes the round. Hence the need for a workshop on Power Equipment Condition Monitoring at NIT Mizoram for the academician and the working engineers.
- Non-invasive monitoring of oil insulation of transformers.
- Remote monitoring of High voltage insulator.
- Power system overvoltages and insulation coordination.
- Frequency Response analysis- what else it can do?
- Partial discharge measurement- its basic and possibilities.
- Connected Transformer (Digital Transformer)
- Special aspects of Solar Transformer (speciality of solar transformer design).
- Modern requirements of Phase Shift Transformer (DC Application)
- Protection of Power Transmission System.
- Maintenance of Substation Equipment.
- Importance of condition monitoring in Indian power scenario.
- Professionals from Industry and R&D Units: Rs. 5000/-
- Faculty members from universities/institutes: Rs. 3000/-
- Students: Rs.1000/-
- Application in the prescribed format duly sponsored by the Head of the Institution along with the registration fee in the form of online payment.
- Please send the filled up registration form and the online receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com on or before 2nd March 2020.
- The outstation participants need to pay for accommodation and food.
- To download the application form, click here.
- Last date for online registration: 2nd March 2020 [Complete application should be received by the coordinator by this date]
- Selection intimation to the applicant: 5th March 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org