Workshop on PCB Design using Xpedition Tool with Hands-on Training at M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering, TN [Feb 22]: Register by Feb 20
The M.Kumarsamy College of Engineering is organizing a one day Workshop on PCB Design using Xpedition Tool with Hands-on Training on February 22, 2020.
The primary aim of this workshop is to afford a pedestal for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the country to congregate their research consequences and enlargement tricks in PCB design Engineering and various steps taken by them to improve their demands with affordable exploring Technology, etc.
- It also spotlights on advanced PCB design Process and their demands in real-time worlds.
- To learn the Basics building blocks in PCB design with adequate practical training provided by industry experts.
- More knowledge in the aspects of the different packages will be provided through this center.
- The participants will be made familiar with the design tools and parameters to the performance of various board design terminologies.
- The participants will be trained in the field of fabrication and assembly by advance technology.
Who can Attend?
UG, PG Students, Faculty, Research scholars from various Institutions.
Sessions will be handled by Experts from Industries across India.
- Faculty & Research Scholars: Rs.300
- Students (Non-IETE Member): Rs.200
- Students (IETE Member): Rs.150
Registration fee includes Workshop Kit, Lunch, Refreshment and Certificates.
- To register online for the workshop, click here.
- The DD has to be drawn in favor of “The Principal, “M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering”, payable at Karur.
- The duly filled in application form & DD has to be sent to Dr. C. Vivek, Associate Professor & Head /ECE, M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering, Thalavapalayam, Karur – 639113, Tamilnadu.
- The last date to register is February 20, 2020.
Phone Number: 9865314886
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.