Workshop on Optimization Techniques in Multidisciplinary Research at NIT Agartala [Nov 25-29]: Register by Nov 20
The main focus of this workshop is to demonstrate the application of various optimization techniques in the different fields of Engineering. The workshop will provide a platform for the participants to learn and share the knowledge through the lecture delivered by the eminent speakers and discussions with the practitioners. Optimization techniques are designed to provide preferred values of system design and operating policy variables that will lead to the highest levels of system performance.
National Institute of Technology Agartala, an Institute of National importance, a centrally funded Institution was set up by the Govt. of India. The Institute’s mission is “To improve the economic development of the North-eastern states in particular and the country as a whole through the pursuit of excellence in technical education, research, consultancy, and training.
- The participants will not only be exposed to traditional theoretical developments and natured inspired techniques in the field of optimization but will also learn about the practical applications of optimization techniques in diverse areas.
- Both theories and practices of optimization techniques will be covered during the workshop.
Who can Attend?
Teachers of academic institutes, Officials of Government Organisation, Personnel from industries, students pursuing Post Graduation and Ph.D. program may participate in the workshop.
- The Last date of receiving a duly filled registration form is 20th November 2019.
- Confirmation about the Registration will be sent through respective E-mails.
- There is no participation fee for the candidates.
- However, no TA/DA will be provided to the participants.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send their application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number: +91 9366706466
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.