The Department of Information Technology, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal is organizing a Workshop on Open-Source Tools for Cyber Security from March 22 to 23, 2021.
NITK Surathkal is a premier Institute engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament. NITK has carved a niche for itself among the best technical institutes in India. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
The objectives of this workshop are to study the fundamentals and latest trends in the area of Cyber Security, Information Security, and Network Security. This 2 Day National Level Online Workshop on “Open-Source Tools for Cyber Security” prime focus is to explain various open-source tools that are used to detect and prevent Cyber Attacks.
Who can Attend?
This workshop is only for the officials working in State/ Central Government Organization/ Institute/ Centrally Funded Autonomous Institutes/ Public Sector Unit etc., who are currently working in the area of Information Communication Technology domain having an interest in Cyber Security/ Information Security/ Network Security topics. This workshop is not for Students/ Research Scholars/ Faculty Members.
- No registration fee for this workshop.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Interested State/ Central Government officials/ officers should send the signed and scanned copy of the registration form as per the format given and also sponsorship certificate duly forwarded by the competent authority of the applicant on or before 18th March 2021 through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The number of seats is limited to 40 participants.
- Registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Participation certificate will be issued to the participants only those who will attend all sessions of 2 Day National Level Online Workshop on “Open-Source Tools for Cyber Security”.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.