In the rapidly changing world of business, brought about by the fast pace of information and communication technology (ICT), it is imperative for marketers to obtain an enhanced understanding of the types of data that are available to analyze and draw and insights from. To this end, today’s manager needs to be well – versed with emerging techniques of capturing and analyzing data obtained from the digital environment.
Our workshop is an attempt toward arming marketing managers with the necessary understanding and skills that will allow them to integrate the findings obtained from the digital environment into their existing strategic frameworks. Undoubtedly, such an effort is likely to complement existing methods of data analyses and contribute toward obtaining consumer insights.
Who should attend?
- Professionals in consumer insights, marketing research and analytics, big data, social media, data science, machine learning, data visualization and analysis.
- Executives in marketing/sales/brand/media research divisions of various companies engaged in the marketing of consumer/industrial products
- Entrepreneurs who are buyers of marketing research
- Researchers in marketing and related fields with experience
- Academicians and research scholars
Last date of registration: 25 Feb 2020
- Rs 18,000/- + 18% GST
- Discount Catagories
CMEE Members – 15%
MRSI Members – 10%
Student Discount (Post Graduate, Ph.D) – 25%
Group Discount (two or more people for same organization) – 10%
IIM Alumni Discount – 10%
CMEE Office: 0120-6678483, +91- 8826280997