Research and data analysis is very significant for all professionals to develop decision-making process today. Today, Strategic think tanks are using reliable data analysis techniques in the predictive analysis based on historical data. Nowadays, a software package is accessible to analyses data in a more resourceful manner.
Hence, the workshop designed to cater to the needs of academicians, researchers, and industry professionals for a sound understanding of research design and develop skills to use the software in their data analysis. The workshop will give on hands-on training on the models and tools in different subject domains to learn the forecasting and modeling tools.
The objective of the workshop is to provide an introduction of data analysis, different models, and application of the various models to examine the real-world problems. Secondly, it will provide advanced knowledge of prediction of time series models.
- Time Series data Analysis: Mean reversion, Stationarity, Trends and Unit roots
- Auto Regressive Moving Average (ARMA) and ADL Models
- GARCH models, EGARCH, TARHC, PARCH, GARCH-X
- Vector Auto Regression (VAR) and Vector Error
- Correction Model(VECM): Cointegration Tests, Causality test, Impulse Response Function
- Long memory time series models (ARFIMA): Specification, Estimation Diagnostic inspection
- Panel Data Regression, Fixed effect and Random effect models
- Problem of Endogeneity, GMM and System GMM models
- Algorithms for Data Analytics such as Classification, Regression, Clustering
- Classification and Regression techniques such as Logistic Regression, Decision trees, Random Forest, Support Vector Regression,
- Deep learning techniques like MLP, LSTM, CNN, ANFIS, Web let Neural Network etc
Who can attend?
The programme will be useful for Academicians, Research Scholars, Industry Professionals, and Business Analysts.
- Rs. 35,000/-+GST 18% per Participant
- Early Bird Registration Discount @10% will be applicable until 10th April 2020.
- Group Discount @ 10% for three or more participants from the same institute/department.
- Last Date of Registration: 20th April 2020
- There are only 30 seats are available for registering the program.