Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) is an evidence-based method for treatment of various psychiatric disorders. Clinical Psychologists widely utilize CBT-based interventions as a set of structured techniques that target dysfunctional thoughts and associated affective and behavioural outcomes.
This workshop is conducted to train certified professionals in CBT and recent advances including process-based CBT integrating components like Mindfulness and Acceptance with therapeutic applications in Psychosis, Depression and Anxiety disorders.
- Knowledge regarding theoretical underpinnings of CBT and current trends of process based CBT integrating Mindfulness and Acceptance.
- Cognitive behavioural assessment in anxiety, depression and psychosis.
- First hand training on cognitive behavioural approach to conceptualization of symptoms.
- Therapeutic techniques employed in CBT.
- Hands on training in cognitive behavioural interventions and structured application.
Who can attend?
Rehabilitation professionals, primarily Clinical Psychologists may register to attend the workshop. Only professionals registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) and having valid CRR numbers will be registered. The workshop is open for 50 registrations, on first-cum-first-serve basis.
|Early Bird (Till 15 December 2019)||Without Late Fee (Till 31 December 2019)||With Late Fee (After 31 December 2019)||Spot Registration (On 10th January 2020)|
|3000 INR||3500 INR||4000 INR||5000 INR|
- The registration fee for Students: Rs. 2000
- CRE credits will be available for the first 50 registered participants with RCI-CRR number.
- The registration fee covers conference kit with workbook, certification of workshop attendance, refreshments for the duration of the conference.
Dr. Dhanya Chandran,