About TLC CURaj
Teaching Learning Centre (TLC@CURaj) at Central University of Rajasthan was established in the year 2017-18 with a vision of support evidence based teaching and provides diverse opportunities for teachers. It is funded by MHRD, Govt. of India under the Scheme of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT).
It is envisaged to help teachers to modernize their teaching style, to scaffold concepts and information in a way that students can meaningfully take in, and to help students learn more deeply and retain what they have learnt. It is also meant to train teachers about the new and effective methods of teaching.
In this modern age of the teaching-learning process, it becomes extremely significant that a teacher must be well equipped not only with subject knowledge but should be acquainted with effective teaching techniques and evaluation methods. The goal of effective teaching and learning is the overall development of a learner as a good human being and citizen of this country.
In this workshop/Program, it is intended to familiarize participants to emerging issues for internet-based culture and digital age learning. Learners will explore the use of emerging technologies and their integration into higher education. Special emphasis will be given to the student feedback analytic software along with hands on training sessions.
- Online Education
- Teaching Pedagogy
- Creation of Effective Audiovisual Educational Content
- Design and Development of MOOCs
- Value Education
- Student Feedback
- Grant Writing
- Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF)
- Research Guidance/Supervising Research Scholar
- There will be around 50 participants mainly faculty members of HEIs.
- The expenses of the training programme will be borne by the Central University of Rajasthan, however, registration is required for attending the program. The registration will take place on the first-come-first-serve basis. The registration fee for the participant is Rs. 500/- and it will be refunded, in case the participant is not selected.
Dr. Jay Kant Yadav (9468946323)
Mr. Gourav K Vijayvargiya (9782219406)
Mr. Rajendra Prasad (6375617155)