The Southern Regional Centre ICSSR announces a Seven Day Workshop on “Research Methodology for SC/ST PhD Students in Social Sciences” in collaboration with Department of Political Science and Public Administration, Andhra University from 31st Jan 2020 to 7th February 2020.
- Ph.D. Research Scholars of all Social Sciences from Universities/ Institutions belonging to Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Telangana and Union Territories of Lakshadweep and Pondicherry)are eligible to apply for this workshop
- The Research Scholar who is registered for their Ph.D. from the Academic Year 2016-17 onwards and those who have completed Course work examination / Part I are eligible to apply for this workshop. The Applicants are supposed to enclose Course completion / Part I memo issued by competent authority along with the application.
- Those who have undergone training course earlier are not eligible to apply again
- Methodological Perspectives in Social Science Research
- Steps in Research Process: Formulation and Planning
- Concepts in Research: Variables, Attributes, Hypothesis, Types of Hypotheses, Formulation of Hypothesis, Testing Hypothesis
- Research Design: Types and Methods
- Methods of Qualitative & Quantitative Research
- Mixed Methods in Social Science Research
- Sampling: Techniques and Methods
- Descriptive and Inferential Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS
- Report Writing and Referencing
- Feminist and Sub-altern Studies and Implications for Social Science Research in India
- Methodological Issues in Contemporary Social Science Research
- Data Sources, e-resources
- Plagiarism – What is it? And How to Avoid it
How to apply?
The applicants need to send the duly filled scanned copy of the application to email email@example.com as an advance copy. Besides this, the applicants also need to send the hard copy of the application along with requisite documents through the register/speed post so as to reach our office on or before the last date (i.e.,22/01/2020).
Dr. Peteti Premanandam
Ph: 9247193247, 9959718865
For more details, click here.
About the Author