Workshop on Research Methodology at Visvesvaraya Technological University, Bangalore [Jan 17-26]: Register by Jan 14
VTU (Visvesvaraya Technological University) Bangalore organises Workshop on Research Methodology on 17-26 Jan 2020. Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) named after Bharat Ratna Dr. Sir M. Visvesvaraya established on 1st April 1998, as per the VTU Act 1994 of the Government of Karnataka. University has been established by the Government of Karnataka in order to promote planned and sustainable development of technical education.
Objectives of the Workshop
- To enable the participants to motivate and exposure to Quality Research
- To provide the process and methodology of Quality Research
- To enable them to identify and formulate Research Problems
- To analyze the data and interpret the data
- To enable them understand IPR and Plagiarism
- To expose the participants to LATEX document Processing Tools
Topics to be covered
- Foundation of Research
- Problem Identification and Formulation
- Research Design and Methods
- Sampling Design and Statistical Approach
- Testing of Hypothesis
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Report Writing and Publication
- IPR and Plagiarism
- Copy Rights and Trade Marks
Research Scholars registered under VTU (Engineering, MCA, Management Studies and Science & Humanities).
How to apply?
Research Scholars may apply by submitting the hard copy of the filled in registration form along with the online fees paid receipt for Rs 8000/- to The Coordinator, VTU Centre for PG Studies, Muddenahalli, Chikkaballapur (Dist)- 562101, and also by sending the scanned copy of the filled in registration form and online fee paid receipt by e-mail to rmvtucpgsb[at]gmail.com on or before 14th January 2020.
Dr. Shivamurthy G Mob: 9845603236
Dr. Ramesha H.H Mob: 9902063321
Dr. G.S.Venkatesh Mob: 7760011955
For more details, click here.
About the Author