LPU (Lovely Professional University) to organise Workshop on Qlik Sense Business Analyst Qualification on 17-18 January 2020. The great challenge in the Fourth Industrial Revolution is not capturing data but turning it into actionable insights. Companies across all industries need employees to gain insights from data to sustain their value and drive competitive advantage.
According to the research conducted by Censuswide on behalf of Qlik in August 2017 to February 2018, there is a significant global skills gap, with just 24% of employees worldwide are fully confident in their ability to read, work with, analyze, and argue with data. Data skills are in high demand, with Qlik’s Data Literacy Index showcasing that one-third (36%) of business leaders would be willing to pay more to data literate individuals.
- Implementing data driven business analysis of real world problem
- Certification from Qlik (subject to qualify exam)
- Module 1 : Analytics & Data Literacy
- Module 2: New User Orientation
- Module 3: Load Data
- Module 4: Create visualizations
- Module 5: Chart types
- Module 6: Interact with apps
- Module 7: Story Telling
- Module 8: Share Apps
- Module 9: Certification task and test
Who can attend?
- Faculty and Staff members
- Research Scholars
- Interactive and participative
- Hands on training
- Individual supervision
- LPU Research Scholars and LPU Faculty / Staff and Member / Alumni: Rs. 2000
- External Participants 2500
- Online payment will be accepted up to January 15, 2020.
- Cash payment will be accepted for registered participants latest by January 15, 2020 up to 4 pm subject to the availability of seats.
How to register?
- Step 1: Go to this page.
- Step 2: As a New user enter your particulars to Register/ Create an Account
- Step 3: For Course Details click on “View brochure” in the “Courses available” Tab.
- Step 4: Login to your Account created at the time of Registration. If Already registered, you can directly Login and access your account.
- Step 5: Click on “Register” to register for the desired course available on the Home page.
- Step 6: Select the appropriate participant group for registration. If Research Scholar, attach proof of Registration in M.Phil. or Ph.D. Program. If a student, attach a student ID card.
- Step 7: Select the Payment mode and make payment accordingly
Mr. Manikant Roy
Mr. Ajay Kumar Sharma
Email at academic_staffcollege[at]lpu.co.in