Centre of Biotechnology, Anna University Chennai to conduct Workshop on Molecular docking, Simulations and Chemoinformatics on 11-14 Dec 2019.
About Anna University
Anna University is a state technical University in Tamil Nadu and it was set up on 4 September 1978. The main campus of the same is located in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai.
- Molecular docking
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations
- Basics of Chemoinformatics
- Lectures, Demos and Hands-on sessions
Who can attend?
Faculty members from colleges, Postdoctoral Fellows, Research Scholars and interested people from companies.
- Academic: Rs. 750
- Industrial: Rs 1200
- The registration fee includes course material and a working lunch. A participation certificate will be given to the participants who attend all sessions of the workshop.
- Number of participants limited to 25.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates should apply by email along with the completed questionnaire to annauniv.btisnet[at]nic.in or directorcbt[at]annauniv.edu.
- Confirmation will be sent only by email to the selected candidates from 6 Nov 2019 onwards.
- Selected participants should send the registration fee as soon as they receive the confirmation mail.
Email: annauniv.btisnet[at]nic.in or directorcbt[at]annauniv.edu
Call: 044-22350772, 22358360