Molecular biology deals with the complete understanding of the cellular processes within a biological system. The molecular techniques involve the quantification, manipulation and analysis of DNA, RNA, Protein and lipids.
The aim and focus of this workshop is to facilitate the science students in understanding the advanced molecular techniques. The workshop shares out the knowledge of different molecular approach like
- 2D gel electrophoresis,
- RT-PCR Gene expression analysis,
- Multiplex protein detection,
- Western Blotting, etc.,
with the help of concerned expertise in that field. The topics covered under this workshop will surely be useful to be implemented in the various research fields in every possible way.
About Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University is a State University established in February, 1982 at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). In May, 1985 the University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi for the purpose of grants.
The University named after the great national poet Subramania Bharathi is enshrined with the motto “Educate to Elevate”.
- Target group – Research Scholars/ PG Students.
- Registration fee – Rs. 1000.
- Interested Candidates can register using a registration form.
- As seats are limited, early registration is recommended. Selection will be based on first come first serve basis.
- Last date for registration: 10.01.2020 (Friday)
- Notification of selection: 13.01.2020 (Monday)
- Last date for payment of registration fee for selected candidates 21.01.2020 (Tuesday)
Dr. S. Selvakumar
Mobille No: 8220119898
Email : selvs20[at]gmail.com