Tripura University organises a workshop on Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence from 13-17 January 2020. Online registrations for the same are open for the interested candidates.
About Tripura University
The inception of Tripura University can be tracked back to the establishment of UGC recognition Post Graduate Centre of the University of Calcutta at Maharaja Bir Bikram College in the year 1976. In 1987, Tripura University formally came to being in a State University on October 2nd.
In the year 2007 it was converted to Central University. The University is the only University by act of the Parliament in the State of Tripura. It is accredited with ‘B’ grade by NAAC.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Knowledge Representation
- Search Algorithm
- Probabilistic Reasoning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Applications of ML and AI.
Who can attend?
- PG and PhD Scholars of the Engineering departments along with the allied departments of Physical Sciences of the University and other AICTE affiliated Colleges and Institutes.
- Faculty members of relevant field who are interested in this area should attend.
- Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves online via this page.
- Registration Fee: FREE of cost for the first 50 participants of relevant field
Dr. Swanirbhar Majumder
Dr. Alak Roy