About the workshop
The main objective of this workshop is to equip the students and faculty members with the fundamental concepts and tools of LabVIEW design. This course offers a wide range of topics that are of immediate relevance to the industry and train the students and faculty members in LabVIEW development for Real Time applications.
LabVIEW is a graphical programming language used for simulation as well as building real-world systems in association with NI modules. LabVIEW software is very much relevant to Communication, Electronics, Data Acquisition, Signal Processing, Instrumentation, Control and Industrial Automation.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to explore concepts with accelerated learning, and seamlessly apply their knowledge to design various real-life projects /experiments.
- Introduction to LabVIEW
- Customize LabVIEW and Graphical Programming
- LabVIEW – Sub VI
- Debugging tools in LabVIEW
- LabVIEW programming using Structures, Arrays and Clusters
- Hands-on Training using NI ELVIS III
- User interface & error handling
- Hands-on Training using myDAQ
- Hands-on Training using Analog Discovery Kit 2
- LabVIEW based projects
The programme is open for students and faculty members from Engineering colleges, Industrial persons and Research scholars.
- Students: Rs.300/-
- Faculty Members / Research Scholars from Academic Institutions: Rs.400/-
- Delegates from Industry: Rs.700/-
- Submission of Application: 31.08.2019
- Intimation of Selection: 03.09.2019
- Confirmation by Participants: 04.09.2019
Mobile No.: +91-9942776416, 9597846846