About the workshop
The workshop is aimed to generate awareness about Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in all the Sectors, thereby furnishing requisite guidance and proficiency about an assortment of procedures of copyrights, patents, trademarks, and publicity rights search and application filing.
The Workshop is indeed a podium to foster pioneering minds amid participants and identification of protectable innovations. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) are set of rights associated with intangible creations of the human intellect. It covers laws related to copyrights, patents, trademarks, and publicity rights.
The foremost purpose of intellectual property is to encourage the creation of a large variety of intellectual goods. The workshop would focus on national innovation and start up polices (National Innovation and Startup Policy (NISP) for HEIs). It will also take into consideration International Acceleration Program for Early Stage Startups.
- To acquaint the participants with basics of intellectual property rights and patent filing
- To compare and contrast the different forms of intellectual property protection in terms of their key differences and similarities.
- To provide an overview of the statutory, procedural, and case law underlining these processes and their interplay with litigation.
- To encourage young buddies for innovation for ‘Make in India’ programme.
- To aware the participants with the various funding platform and facilities under Institution’s Innovation Council.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Divya Kaushik, Scientist, Punjab State Council for Science and Technology
- Dipan Sahu, Assistant Innovation, Director, National Coordinator IIC, AICTE, MHRD, Delhi
Dr. Lakhwinder Pal Singh
Dr. Samayveer Singh
For more details, click here.