Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (LabVIEW) is systems engineering software for applications that require test, measurement, and control with rapid access to hardware and data insights. LabVIEW offers a graphical programming approach that helps you visualize every aspect of your application, including hardware configuration, measurement data, and debugging.
This visualization makes it simple to integrate measurement hardware from any vendor, represent complex logic on the diagram, develop data analysis algorithms, and design custom engineering user interfaces.
The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan. Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
- Navigating LabVIEW
- Troubleshooting and Debugging VIs
- Implementing a VI
- Developing Modular Applications
- Creating and Leveraging Data Structures
- DAQ & Control using LabVIEW, DAQ Devices (Arduino, cDAQ, myDAQ, etc.)
- Machine Vision Applications
- Mechanical Measurements Applications using LabVIEW
- Signal Processing Applications using LabVIEW
- Rs. 500/- for MNIT Jaipur or IIIT Kota students
- Rs. 1000/- for Other institute students
- Rs. 2000/- for Faculty members
The filled registration form/ online fee should be submitted/reach on or before 20th March 2020.
Dr. Gunjan Soni