National Workshop On “Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security” is being conducted at REC Ambedkar Nagar from June 6-15 apply by 25.
- Fundamentals of Ethical Hacking & Bug Bounty Hunting, Introduction to Real Facts of Cyber World,
- Indian Cyber Law and Its Importance, Virtualization & System Cloning,
- Window System Hacking – Vulnerabilities and Security,
- Hacking by Batch Programming & Scripting,
Hacking by Malware Attacks and Security,
- Anti-Virus and Firewall Security,
- Malware Analysis & Fake Antivirus Detections,
- Proxy Server & Virtual Private Network (VPN) Technology,
- Password Hacking and Security,
- Data and Data theft Security,
- Email Account Hacking – Privacy and Security (Gmail And Yahoo Account Security),
- Facebook Hacking Attacks Security Implementation,
- Credit Card & Plastic Card And E-Shopping Security,
- Phone Attacks and Security (Android, Blackberry, iPhone),
- Web-Application Penetration Testing & Vulnerability,
- IoT Hacking, fundamental of Cryptography,
- Network security management,
- Cloud Security.
Who should Attend?
- Research Scholars
- Industry persons
- UG & PG students
- Staffs/supporting staffs
How to Apply
For registration, the participants are required to email the scanned copy of duly filled application form available here and registration fee receipt at ehcs.recabn[at]gmail.com on or before 25 May 2019.
All the participants are required to submit Rs. 1000 (for External candidate), and Rs. 500
(for the internal candidate) non-refundable registration fees to the college account:
Account No.: 6257000100005758
IFSC code: PUNB0625700
Date of Event: 6 June to 15 June 2019.
Registration Open: 7 May 2019.
Registration Closed: 25 May 2019.
For more official notification, click here.