CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Chandigarh to conduct 2 days workshop on Electrochemical Techniques for Energy, Sensor & Corrosion Applications on 18-19 Nov 2019. The aim of “Workshop on Electrochemical Technology: Energy, Sensor and Corrosion (WET-2019)” is to familiarize young researchers/students to the advances of theoretical and experimental electrochemical technologies for applications in energy, sensor, and corrosion. It would provide experimental and theoretical approaches in this technology for translation of scientific knowledge into technological solutions.
CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, is a premier national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It is a multidisciplinary and multi-dimensional apex industrial research & development organisation in the country to stimulate growth of Instrument Industry in India covering wide range and applications. It is located at Sector-30C, Chandigarh. It is located at Sector-30C, Chandigarh.
- Fundamentals of Electrochemistry & Electrochemical technology
- Electrochemistry in Chemo/Biosensors Development
- Hands-on-sessions on Electrochemical Techniques
- Photo-Electro catalysis
- Electrochemistry for Implants/Corrosion Study
- Microbial Electrochemistry
- Deadline for Registration: October 25, 2019
- Registration Fee Payment: October 25, 2019
- Interested one can register via this page.
- Faculty/Scientist: 2500/-
- Industry: 3000/-
- Students (Undergraduate onwards): 2000/-
- The participants who made registration online will receive acceptance mail if falls with the first 40 participants category.
- Please send payment receipt to the contact person email@example.com
- Registration will be confirmed only after receipt of registration fee. Shared accommodation will be provided on payment basis to first come first served.
Who can attend?
Undergraduate (B.Sc., B. Tech. B.E, etc.), graduate (M.Sc., M.Tech., M.E., etc.), dual degree students, doctoral students, postdoctoral students, assistant professors, lecturer, technicians, industrialist, etc., working in domain of material science, sensors, electrochemistry, energy, corrosions, implant study, etc., can apply for this workshop.
Participants will get exposure to hands-on training with electrochemical systems for Basic and advanced Electrochemical Analysis, Chemical Sensors, Biosensors, Electrocatalysis, Electroplating, Batteries, Fuel Cells, Solar Cells, and Corrosion Study.