About the workshop
IIIT Delhi is organising Workshop on Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning on 13-14 March 2020. Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning are powerful computational techniques which are increasingly being used in applications across engineering and science, as well as a wide variety of other fields.
In this workshop, engineers from MathWorks (the Makers of MATLAB and Simulink) will introduce you to the concepts underlying DL and RL in an interactive session using hands-on examples.
- Day 1: Introduction to Neural Networks, Introduction to Deep Learning, Transfer Learning, Making a network from scratch
- Day 2: Overview of Reinforcement Learning, Modelling and Simulation using Simulink, Designing Controllers using Reinforcement Learning
Who can attend?
This Mathworks workshop is targeted towards students, researchers, and professionals interested in learning about Deep Learning.
The registration fee details are given below. Fees can be paid through the IIITD Payment Portal. Please make the fee payment first and fill the form attached below.
Limited accommodation is available for the participants on first come first serve basis. You can make the payment for hostel fee (Rs. 500 per night per head) and indicate the same in the form attached below.
- IEEE & SPS Society Members: Rs 200 + 18% GST
- IEEE Members: Rs 300 + 18% GST
- Non Members: Rs 500 + 18% GST